As a growing Irvine CPA firm, we are seeking senior accountants to fill opportunities in our audit department. Positions offer excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidates.
- At least two (2) years of proven experience in public accounting, demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing and accounting tasks and tax knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or Master’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of forty (40) hours of continuing professional education is required each year
- Either hold a current and valid CPA’s license, or be working toward obtaining the license by taking and passing the applicable state CPA exam
- If licensed, should be a member in good standing with the AICPA
Salary and compensation includes paid overtime hours at a rate of time and half. Base compensation alone is flexible depending on experience.
Please note you must be legally authorized to work in the United States before applying. The firm is not able to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
If you are interested, please email your resume to HBLACPAS@HBLA.com